Sunday Mass: 8:45 am & 10:30 am
Green Hope High School Auditorium
2500 Carpenter Upchurch Road, Cary, NC 27519
Our Parish Council was asked to come up with key questions for ALL OF US to answer. Your answers will help us know who we are, and where we should be going. They have given considerable thought (and their prayers) about these questions. Please do likewise with your answers. Our future as a Parish depends on what we hope to be as a community of believers.
Members of the Parish Council will be in the cafeteria before and after masses on March 18 and March 25 to receive your input at four separate stations. An answer board with the particular question noted will be at each station. Please try to be brief and to the point with your answers. We would like input on all the questions, but you may respond only to the ones that are of interest to you if you wish.
Once we collect all this information, it will be published in a document that will reflect our new Mission Statement and help to direct our goals and objectives for the coming years. EVERYONE in each family is invited to participate, from the oldest to the youngest. Our CLOW folks will be working with the youth to help with this.
Here are the questions:
1. What makes our Parish Community special and inspirational?
2. What actions we can take to strengthen our Parish Community?
3. How can our weekly experience be more meaningful for you?
4. What do think our purpose is as a Parish Community?
“Do ordinary things with extraordinary love.” – Mother Teresa
Our Mission – Mother Teresa Catholic Mission is a welcoming community, engaged in service to Christ and His people with great love.
Along with the many vital ministries we are engaged in as a faith community, we will give particular focus to the following objectives in this calendar year:
- Continuing work toward achieving parish status while exploring the possibility of a building on Yates Store land through our site-preparation planning and construction requirements for future land use.
- Further establish our Faith Formation programs for adults and children including moving programs under the direction and responsibility of Mother Teresa staff and volunteers.
- Grow and improve our communication efforts both within and outside of Mother Teresa community through all means available to our parish community with the establishment of a Communication Committee and development of communication strategies for our parish.
”St. Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all. Obtain from the Heart of Jesus for our Mission to become a Parish. Teach us to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess our whole being so completely that our lives, too, may radiate His light and love to others. Amen.”
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for us.
St. Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us.
Pastoral Care – Call 919-600-1724 or email Denise Galloway: email@example.com
Mass Intentions & Altar Flower Sponsorships –
Sandy Patty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosary Prayer Group meets Sunday 9:45 am – Kathy Forgacs: email@example.com with your prayer requests.
Pastoral Council – Ed Simanskis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Council – Bob Rauf: email@example.com
Admin Assistant – Donna Palazzo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission Coordinator – Judy Adkins: email@example.com
Director of Faith Formation – Jennifer Gurecki: firstname.lastname@example.org
Communications – Matt Young: