Sunday Mass: 8:45 am & 10:30 am
Green Hope High School Auditorium
2500 Carpenter Upchurch Road, Cary, NC 27519
Inspired by our patron Saint, the welcoming community of Mother Teresa Catholic Church is engaged in service to Christ and committed to the evangelization of His people with great love.
Along with the many vital ministries we are engaged in as a faith community, we will give particular focus to the following objectives in this calendar year:
- Continuing work toward achieving parish status while exploring the possibility of a building on Yates Store land through our site-preparation planning and construction requirements for future land use.
- Further establish our Faith Formation programs for adults and children including moving programs under the direction and responsibility of Mother Teresa staff and volunteers.
- Grow and improve our communication efforts both within and outside of Mother Teresa community through all means available to our parish community with the establishment of a Communication Committee and development of communication strategies for our parish.
”St. Teresa of Calcutta, you allowed the thirsting love of Jesus on the Cross to become a living flame within you, and so became the light of His love to all. Obtain from the Heart of Jesus for our Mission to become a Parish. Teach us to allow Jesus to penetrate and possess our whole being so completely that our lives, too, may radiate His light and love to others. Amen.”
Immaculate Heart of Mary, Cause of Our Joy, pray for us.
St. Teresa of Calcutta, pray for us.
Movie Night Event
Date: Friday, August 17th
Time: 6:30 pm – 10 pm
Location: 1221 Yates Store Road, Cary, NC 27519
- Picnic potluck dinner
- Corn hole tournament
- Movie Under the Stars – “The Greatest Showman” at dusk
- Concession stand snacks
- Marshmallows by the campfire
- Sign up HERE
Parish Feedback 2018
Our Parish Council was asked to come up with key questions for ALL OF US to answer. Your thoughtful answers helped us know who we are, and where we should be going. Here are the results from March 2018 in detail.
Want us to contact you?
Get Weekly Update!
Pastoral Care – Call 919-600-1724
Mass Intentions & Altar Flower Sponsorships –
Sandy Patty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosary Prayer Group meets Sunday 9:45 am – Kathy Forgacs: email@example.com with your prayer requests.
Pastoral Council – Barbara Turner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance Council – Michelle Lombana: email@example.com
Admin Assistant – Angela Sentosa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities Coordinator – Judy Adkins: mtccParishActivities@gmail.com
Director of Faith Formation – Jennifer Gurecki: email@example.com
Communications – Matt Young: