“We can do no great things — only small things with great love.”
– St. Teresa of Calcutta
Mother Teresa Catholic Parish, led by the Holy Spirit and inspired by the life of Christ, is dedicated to living the example of St. Teresa of Calcutta. We strive to serve our church community and communities in our state, our nation and around the world. We are guided by the principles of Catholic Social Teaching and the Corporal and Spiritual Works of Mercy in all we do.
Our goals are to:
- Discern the needs of our society through prayer, discussion, dialogue, and education
- Implement programs that affect people most in need
- Educate our parish community about the guiding principles of Catholic Social Teaching and connect those principles to action
- Form ourselves and our parish in understanding our Gospel call to love and mercy
Mary Ann McNeill
St. Matia Mulumba
Durham Community Food Pantry
Habitat for Humanity
The Mother Teresa Mercy Council evaluates projects based on a set of guidelines. If you have a project, please complete this form. Please answer all the questions. The Mercy Council will recommend approval or disapproval based on your responses. You will be invited to attend the council meeting where we make that decision.
The Mercy Council will review the application and submit a recommendation to the Pastoral and Finance Council. They will make the final decision to support your project. We will notify you when this process is complete.
The Mercy Council meets the third Wednesday of the month, a week before the Pastoral Council. We must receive applications by the second Wednesday of the month to consider them at that meeting.
We prefer you to complete the form online here. This will greatly speed up the process. You can also download the form here [link] in the format of your favorite word processing program or here in PDF. Then either:
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail it to 10030 Green Level Church Rd. Ste. 802 #1092, Cary NC 27519
- Bring it to the Mother Teresa Office in the St. Michael Conference Center, 830 High House Rd., Cary
- Or drop it off at the information desk at Green Hope HS between Masses on Sunday.
If you have any questions about the application or the process, please contact Brian Irving at email@example.com or call him at (919) 538-4548.